Thursday, May 31, 2007

Finally

Yea! 21 yearsle, finally my house got air con le....Today quite a tired day as the day before i didn't get enough sleep and i need to wake up early. This morning i woke up and need to shift all my desk and cupboard aside as to provide much space for the air con to be installed. Glad that the installation uses 6 hours to do as water pipes and drillings and installing the inverter at my room need to be done. After air con is installation, my brother and i need to clean up the rooms as the drilling of the wall cause my whole desk dusty.(i should use newspaper to cover) We finished cleaning around 7 and at start have a mind of going for bb but somehow, my tireness took over me, hence, decided to bath. After bathing, while waiting for dinner and to have my hair dry, i went to play PS2. I was playing mario.... sound old but somehow i stop continue play as i stuck in the middle of the game. Got frustrated and went to take a nap. I woke up is around 11pm and forget that i told vin that i going for supper at 1030pm, in the end, i decided not to go as my bro had brought my dinner. After having my dinner, i went to play my Eq2 with my bros and went to bed around 5am.(include time used to post my blog)

TNS: Today is a tried day and i also feeling guilty for not exercise my body and eating too much. Tomorrow, i must burn my fats gao' gao'.

No comments: