Friday, June 8, 2007

Norman's Birthday Party

Yesterday is Norman's 21st birthday.( Haiz i already 21st and half a year le...) The celebration held at his house. I was informed that to reach his house around 7 evening. Before going for his party, i promised coldman to go gym at one. We have been in the gym till 4.30pm and we get back home to get change and meet together to buy norman's birthday present. Raymond, LKF, Coldman, Jin cong and i shared to buy a bottle of Liquor.(can't remmeber the name) I also share money to buy a bottle of Absolute Voka(normal) for norman.

We reached his house around 7.30pm. We were chating and seeing TV showand have our dinner from the buffet.. Around 8.30pm, We sang the birthday song and have our cake(nice to eat). Around 9pm, i getting very tired as the day before i only sleep for 2 hours.

Vin, Jaz, Ray and I decided to play mj. At 1st two round (1 round =>Dong NAN SEE BEI finished)i keep losing, Round 2 i found out that i already lost 20 bucks which our base each have 20 bucks.Jin cong take our me for a few round. We played till the next day morning around 7am. In the End, Jin cong and I won 38 dollars where as jaz lost the most.

TIS:wahh today overnight never go back home as what had told but anyway i win money. I felt very tired now. I think is time to sleep lea.....

No comments: