Sunday, February 28, 2010

Two years later!!!

This blog is already so old and i forget it password. These two years is an interesting phase i been through. First, I commissioned!!!!!! Hurray!! I pickup quite few skills like diving, driving, long distance cycling, running marathon and long distance walking (recently).
Now I'm studying in NTU Material Engineering, I gained weight!!!! OMG, i cant forgive myself for all my effort in first year of past two years. I just recovery from a serious "depression" due to family and friends issue which of course affected my studies. Recently, something bother me again. Let me ask you, how are you managed to work/play with someone you dislike???? This happens on me as i'm usually the one being dislike. Is it in life all are like an act? Confused....feared.....Lost.....

No comments: