Friday, May 27, 2016

6 years past...

Time flies....it have been six years since my last post. Many unpleasant things had happened to me. I never thought that i would blog again till I watched " Freedom Writer" in HBO. From the movie, I learnt that we have to continue to write your own story not for anyone but for yourself. Therefore, I will start write my blog monthly. 

For the past six years, I was struggling from my studies, then work and myself. Recently, I was struck with a painful friendship issues. Since my last post, I have issues with people around me. I am not sure if I am thinking too much or this is how the real outside world is. But now, I have understood what is life.

I have lost my life-partner, job and recently three friends who i have known for more than 15 years. I lost my life-partner due to my lack of courage. I lost my job due to my lack of will and I lost my friends due to my lack of trust. There are many reenactments I did and yet I did not noticed of it when it came. Everything I did since 2007 is all down into the drain. It seem like a restart.. like another chance. Bygone let it bygone.

These failures have given me answers on what I am looking for. I have realized my strength and weakness, my likes and dislikes, my willing and unwilling. I have filtered them and concluded who I want to be. I want to be a traveler. Not a normal traveler but a self-sustained traveler who visited all 196 nations in this world. It is a crazy and insane goal as few friends told me but I shall show them what am I make of. 

I have been too selfish into my personally thoughts and feelings but not on others. In past 3 years, I tried to help others as much as possible with sincerely. Thoughts of unpleasantness kept coming in my mind every time I tried to help but that do not stop me. I helped a few monetarily and do not expect any returns from them. I do not expect anything from the people I treated well.

I have started tutoring young kids.Tutoring is more suitable than working in the military. The kids are pure, naive and fun. There is no such things as 'dog eat dog' world or evil schemes or whatever. Tutoring give me energy to move on. Despite now, I have two kids to teach. I'm looking forward for it. 

Today, I have started to register a grab driver in order to have more incoming money to achieve my ultimate goal. There are many unknowns ahead but I shall tackle them one by one as what I did in 2007. Counties visited: 18

No comments: